Friday, August 8, 2008

About A Family Affair

Photobucket
My name is Tina Fisher and I created this blog to chronicle the daily life of my family, whether it’s my household or extended family.

I’ve been married 7 (almost 8) years to my husband Pete. Together we have three children. Cory, 27, is Pete’s son from his first marriage. Cory is married to a wonderful woman and her name is Mara. Next there’s Kyle, 18 who’s my son from a previous relationship. And then there’s Nyah who’s 4—she’s the product of our marriage. My husband and I both work full-time outside of the home. I have worked for public service for the past nine years while my husband works in private industry. I'm a lover of contemporary jazz, R&B and soul music.

My aim is to create a social network to meet other moms, dads, etc. and to create a blog that’s fun. So, I hope you stay tuned into my posts ever how often you wish. Please be sure to make comments. I’ve added a comment link at the end of every post for you to leave your thoughts, questions, or any concerns.




No comments: