Saturday, August 30, 2008

Job Inteview - Not Quite There...Yet

Kyle had been invited to come to a second job interview. Friday night he asked me to take him at 9 am this morning. Feeling anxious for him, but not showing it, I happily agreed to take him in town to his interview.

So, away we chugged—me, Kyle and…The Princess to take Kyle to his job interview. The Princess and I patiently waited in the car while he took care of business. When he got back in the van he said he has to come back again on Tuesday the 2nd.


“For what now?”, I said. I was pretty sure he would have a day and time of when he would be starting the job. Boy, was I wrong.


“To provide identification documents”, Kyle said. “I have to bring my ID, birth certificate and social security card”.


Then I said, “Is this an offer of employment”. Kyle shrugged his shoulders and said, “I have no idea”.


Ok, we’ll see how this plays out. I will take him back on Tuesday, Sept 2 after I get off of work. I’m anxious to see what happens then. Wish us luck!



No comments: