Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Job Hunting Day

When Kyle returned home in April, one of his probation provisions was to get a J-O-B. Immediately, he started doing lawn care with a relative of my husband's. He quickly made some cash but the job was short lived. He worked for about a month and that was that. Two to three months later, I think he's finally felt the fire under his butt to really get out there and do some job hunting.


Today, he traveled to the town limits with me and I dropped him off at the strip mall. He made cold appearances to various businesses and establishments. In his venture, I believe he collected 10-15 applications and filled out some in-house. WAY TO GO KYLE! I knew you could do it.


So, stay tuned and I'll let you know the results of his job hunting efforts.



No comments: