Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pre-K Conference

I failed to mention in last week’s post, We’re Going to School, that the school would be calling to us to schedule a conference. Being the anxious parent that I am, I could hardly wait to find out what this conference is all about. The waiting got the best of me and rather than wait for the school to contact me to schedule a conference, I decided to be proactive and gave them a call.

I called the school and spoke with the coordinator of the early childhood development center. I scheduled an appointment for this upcoming Tuesday. During my conversation with the Coordinator, she explained that the conference will be an opportunity for us and The Princess to meet her teacher and to go over other school related things. WOO HOO!! We’re on our way to our first day of school.

When I got home from work I told my husband about the conference. He immediately said, “I’m going too”. I originally thought he was going to opt out of the conference but be there to see The Princess on the first day of school--boy was I wrong.

So stay tuned for what’s to come. I’ll be sure to share our experience after the conference.





No comments: