Friday, August 22, 2008

Knowing 'Rock Obama

Webfetti.com

This isn’t a post about politics by any means and my intention is not to favor any particular candidate. The Princess said something really cute and I wanted to share.

My husband and I were watching the news when a story came on about the Presidential election. To be more specific, the story was about who the candidates are going to select as their Vice President. When out of the blue The Princess says, “I know ‘Rock Obama”. My natural come back was, “how do you know ‘Rock Obama”. She replied she didn’t know.

Well, I’m sure you can imagine, my husband and I totally lost it. We looked at each other in total amazement. First, it was cute the way she pronounced his name and second, the fact that she knew him as if she met him yesterday.

Has your child(ren) said something really cute or funny that totally threw you off guard? Please share your stories.







1 comment:

Ann Harrison said...

Hello!
I found you through Mom Bloggers Club.
This is wonderful! I wish I knew 'Rock Obama!