Sunday, August 24, 2008

Job Hunting Update

In one of last week’s post, Job Hunting Day, I reported that Kyle was doing some serious job hunting. I’m happy to report that Kyle has had a few businesses call him back for an interview. Although Kyle hasn’t had a job offer, the fact that he’s had a couple of interviews is a great accomplishment.

I have to say there’s nothing more rewarding than seeing your semi-adult child really get somewhere with his job hunting efforts. His hard work has really paid off and I’m proud of him.

So, please stay tuned and I’ll let you know when he gets an offer.





1 comment:

Petula said...

I hope he gets a job soon. I'm waiting for Amber to get another job... she did so well working during the summer as a junior counselor. She needs to get started because I -- I mean she -- has gotten used to the money. LOL