Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saving Money

Woo Hoo! Yesterday, I was truly elated to have something exciting come in the mail. I received coupons from one of the world's biggest manufacturer of household products, P&G (Proctor & Gamble). About a month ago I checked out their website P&G Everyday Solutions. I completed a survey online and weeks later I get coupons for money off some of my favorite products. Their website has an awful lot of information on saving plus a wealth of other information.

In our time of a weakening economy, families such as mine are finding ways to save in every facet of our lives. Before I do any shopping I always make a list and compare coupons with the sales. I get complete satisfaction by clipping coupons from the Sunday paper or printing them online.

So, head on over to P&G Everyday Solutions and check it out. I don't think you will be disappointed.







1 comment:

Petula said...

I'm with you on the saving money thing... it's essential in taking care of the family. I am literally upset if I have to go to the store without a coupon or if I don't have a large number when I go shopping. P&G is a great source for coupons.