Friday, September 5, 2008

New Blog Design

I'm sure you can now tell that my blog design has been changed. I have been spending weeks and a lot of internet time searching for the right scheme that I like. I found this design at LEELOU CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN. Leelou has some really cute and whimsical blog designs that are free of charge.

I'm not finished tweeking and adding and more tweeking, by any means. In my searches on the 'net, I've seen some really fabulously looking blogs. I'm not sure if I'll get to that point but there's more that needs to be done here.

If anyone knows of any sites I can visit for embellishments, some really cool headers--please be my guest and leave me some feedback. As always...I'd love to hear from you.


Here's Leelou's Button...
Leelou Blogs


1 comment:

Ann Harrison said...

I like your blog design. (I'm a LeeLou girl too!)
I've just made some adjustments to my page so here are the website's that I found helpful.
Tips For New Bloggers. http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/ .
This site helped me change the layout into 3 columns. You can type in any question and they give you excellent instructions.
I found my header by typing "Free blog header images" into my Google browser.
If you need any help with things let me know, since I was just tweaking things a couple of days ago it's still fresh in my mind. (As long as I have coffee I should be ok!)