Saturday, September 6, 2008

The ABC's of Me

On a dreary and rainy Saturday afternoon here in Maryland (we're getting remnants from Hurricane Hanna), SmileyCentral.com


I've been doing some extensive web surfing. But while doing my daily blog readings, I found a meme from Cutie Booty Cakes. All you have to do is copy the responses from A-Z, then change the responses to apply to YOU. HAVE FUN!

A. Attached or single? Attached, married.

B. Best friend? My husband, one of my sisters and couple of girlfriends for high school.

C. Cake or pie? Both.

D. Day of choice? Friday – last work day of the week.

E. Essential item? The computer.

F. Favorite color? Blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? bears

H. Hometown? Centreville, Maryland (smallville)

I. Indulgence? chocolate

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? Cory, Kyle & Nyah

L. Life isn’t complete without? Caring family and friends

M. Marriage date? October 2000

N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother, 3 sisters

O. Oranges or apples? Both

P. Phobias? Afraid of heights

Q. Quotes? "Phenomenal woman, that’s me"

R. Reasons to smile? Kids & hubby

S. Season of choice? Late spring – not too cool and not too hot, just right

T. Tag seven peeps! If you want to do this meme consider yourself tagged.

U. Unknown fact about me? Don’t know of any.

V. Vegetable? Broccoli

W. Worst habits? Nodding off at work, after lunch of course

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.

Y. Your favorite food? Anything I usually eat.

Z. Zodiac sign? Aries.

No comments: