Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Blogger Mom on the Block

Greetings! I decided to give blogging a try after checking out my friend's blogging site. I'm not a professional writer, like she, but I felt I could have some fun with it. Since I'm a newbie I welcome all constructive criticism (be nice though) and tips on blogging.

Just to give my readers some background...I'm a 39 year-old wife and mother of 3 children. My husband and I spent 5 years together before marrying in October 2000. My husband is 17 years my senior (you do the math) but I find that to be exciting. Together, we have 3 children--Cory 27, Kyle 18 and Nyah 4. I'm sure you're thinking, 'WOW, what were you thinking ?'

Cory is my husband's son from a previous marriage. I'm also excited to report that Cory got married last summer to a wonderful young lady--we absolutely adore her. They make an adorable couple. My teenage son Kyle is 18. He's my son from a previous relationship. And last but not least, The Princess, Nyah who is 4. She is the result of our union. Big brothers adore her immensely and she has a special bond with them.

Until next time...

No comments: